1553.000 Scope of part.
Subpart 1553.2—Prescription of Forms
1553.209 Contractor qualifications.
1553.209-70 EPA Form 1900–26, Contracting Officer's Evaluation of Contractor Performance.
1553.209-71 EPA Form 1900–27, Project Officer's Evaluation of Contractor Performance.
1553.213 Small purchases and other simplified purchase procedures.
1553.213-70 EPA Form 1900–8, Procurement Request/Order.
1553.216 Types of contracts.
1553.216-70 EPA Form 1900–41A, CPAF Contract Summary of Significant Performance Observation.
1553.216-71 EPA Form 1900–41B, CPAF Contract Individual Performance Event.
1553.232 Contract financing.
1553.232-70 EPA Form 1900–3, Assignee's Release.
1553.232-71 EPA Form 1900–4, Assignee's Assignment of Refunds, Rebates, Credits and Other Amounts.
1553.232-72 EPA Form 1900–5, Contractor's Assignment of Refunds, Rebates, and Credits.
1553.232-73 EPA Form 1900–6, Contractor's Release.
1553.232-74 EPA Form 1900–10, Contractor's Cumulative Claim and Reconciliation.
1553.232-75 EPA Form 1900–68, notice of contract costs suspended and/or disallowed.
Appendix I to Chapter 15—Environmental Protection Agency; Class Justification for Other Than Full and Open Competition in Acquisitions From the Federal Prison Industries and the Government Printing Office
Authority: Sec. 205(c), 63 Stat. 390, as amended, 40 U.S.C. 486(c).
Source: 49 FR 8886, Mar. 8, 1984, unless otherwise noted.
Editorial Note: Forms referenced in part 1553 do not appear in the Code of Federal Regulations.
This part prescribes Agency forms for use in acquisitions and contains requirements and information generally applicable to the forms.
As prescribed in 1509.170–4(a), EPA Form 1900–26 shall be used by the Contracting Officer to record his/her evaluation of Contractor performance.
As prescribed in 1509.170–4(a), EPA Form 1900–27 shall be used by the Project Officer to record his/her evaluation of Contractor performance.
As prescribed in 1513.505–2, EPA Form 1900–8 may be used in lieu of Optional Forms 347 and 348 for individual purchases.
As prescribed in 1516.404–278, EPA Form 1900–41A shall be used to document significant performance observations under CPAF contracts.
As prescribed in 1516.404–278, EPA Form 1900–41B shall be used to document individual performance events under CPAF contracts.
As prescribed in 1532.805–70(a), the EPA Form 1900–3 is required to be submitted by the assignee for cost-reimbursement contracts prior to final payment under the contract.
As prescribed in 1532.805–70(b), the EPA Form 1900–4 must accompany the assignee's release prior to final payment under cost-reimbursement contracts.
As prescribed in 1532.805–70(c), the EPA Form 1900–5 must be prepared by the Contractor prior to final payment under cost-reimbursement contracts and must accompany the Contractor's release.
As prescribed in 1532.805–70(d), the EPA Form 1900–6 must be submitted by the Contractor under cost-reimbursement contracts prior to final payment thereunder.
As prescribed in 1532.170(a), the EPA Form 1900–10 shall be used for an accounting of the cumulative charges and costs for cost-reimbursement contracts from the inception of the contract to completion. It shall be submitted by the Contractor along with the completion voucher.
As prescribed in 1532.170(b), the Contracting Officer shall insert EPA Form 1900–68 in all cost-reimbursement type and fixed-rate type contracts.
[61 FR 29318, June 10, 1996]
1. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) anticipates the acquisition of supplies from the Federal Prison Industries (UNICOR) and the acquisition of Government printing and related supplies from the Government Printing Office (GPO) to meet the needs of the Agency.
2. The Agency is authorized to make these acquisitions from the UNICOR and GPO without full and open competition under the authority in 41 U.S.C. 253(c)(5) as sources required by statute, i.e., 18 U.S.C. 4124 and 44 U.S.C. 501–504, 1121.
3. The anticipated cost of these acquisitions to the Agency will be fair and reasonable.
4. This class justification applies to any proposed acquisition made by the EPA from the UNICOR or GPO.
5. This class justification will remain in effect until April 1, 1988.
6. The undersigned certifies that this class justification is accurate and complete to the best of his knowledge and belief.
[50 FR 14361, Apr. 11, 1985]